School opening: Thursday

30 January, 2019 / 0 Comments / Headmaster Updates

The forecast is for freezing conditions tonight and tomorrow. It seems that icy conditions will be the biggest problem.

As it stands we expect to be open and already have paths gritted around the site.

Please do feel free to make your own local conditions judgement as being on site it is difficult for me to assess. Only travel if it is safe to do so or when it is safe to do so-a planned, ‘later in the morning’ arrival to allow roads to clear is perfectly acceptable if required.

I will review first thing and update here and will email if needs be.

Thank you. DJG